It has been a while and well life isn’t regular in the most basic sense these days.
I was researching and fine tuning on a few focus areas for my website and blog and I think I have most likely hit upon my niche areas. As you may see I have updated the look of the site (again! I can’t promise it to be the last change, but I can promise it will remain this way for a while)
If you noticed then my menu now reads as a summary of 3 general areas, a) expat life; b) all about craft; and c) emotional well being.
I will be elaborating and tweaking this further as I grow. (Lots of plans here folks!)
Now to come to this particular post, I realized I promised something and then didn’t come back to my readers on this, and promises must always be kept.
Namely, apartment accommodations in Al- Khobar as mentioned in my previous post of housing accommodations in Al-Khobar. If you haven’t read my previous post, you can do so by clicking here and here. This post will cover purely residential complexes and not serviced apartment complexes. If any of you are interested in that as a separate post topic, do drop me a line and let’s take it from there.
To reiterate again, this list is by no means exhaustive and only curated by me, being unaffiliated to any of the holding agencies or complexes mentioned in this post.
Top 7 Apartment complexes in Khobar
- Dhahran Towers – one of the top apartment complexes listed there for expats. It offers all the latest facilities and amenities. Located on Granada st., it is close to all the major shopping districts and schools and hospitals. You can view their website here: http://dhtower.com/ and to know what to look out while choosing residences, you can read my previous post here.
- Vertical Village Compound – as the name suggests this is an apartment complex which is designed as a compound facility. A popular local expat choice, it provides its residents with all the latest amenities and facilities. You can view how to get in touch with them here.
- Pearl Residential Compound – located in the Qurtobah district of Khobar, again closely located to all the schools and shopping centres, and hospitals. In fact one of the best hospitals in the region, Mouwasat Hospital Khobar is walking distance from this compound. All the amenities and facilities are provided here. Hopefully you can get in touch with them on this site here, else let me know by email and I can get a person to get in touch with you.
- Al Rawabi Pearl Complex – located in the Rawabi district of Khobar, offering all the amenities, it has near proximity to the downtown shopping district of Khobar and the upcoming hospital districts as well. Schools are located close by except for the Dhahran Academy group of schools else known as ISG group of schools. You can get in touch with them on this website if need be.
- Retal Residences – this compound has offerings in both the apartment and villa residence listings. Located close to the new destination of BISAK school, Retal residence is close to the Rakah area of Khobar and to Dhahran Expo. With all the latest facilities, you can choose to view them or contact them here.
- Daar Residence compound – one of the older apartment complexes in Khobar but well maintained in its upkeep, Daar offers its residents all the latest amenities. You can view them here.
- Al Rashid Residence Towers – one of the newer offerings by the Al Rashid Trading and Contracting Company The company already has offerings in the compound listings with Canary Village and Vista and others. This newest offering can be said to be located within the Al Rashid mall location, which is in the Olaya district of Al Khobar. Close to Procare hospital and the ISG group of schools and Dhahran mall, this is prime location.
And that’s it so far, folks! If you’ve made it this far, do note that I will be doing other quick round ups as well. Given the pandemic situation, moving around town is never easy but may well be for some of us, in the likely future, hence never hurts to have a reference point handy!
Also if you think this content is more of what you wish to see, drop me a line and I will get back to you!
However please note once more, the above list is not exhaustive and may be updated in the future when I receive more data and information. I am in no way affiliated to any of these compounds and holding companies and this list only reflects my personal opinion. One can use the list only as a starting point and reference and please base your decisions by visiting them and contacting them in person.